Sunday, March 20, 2016

Kitties In Box - Just For You




As promised, here is my last card using the same Clearly Besotted You're Purrfect stamp set!  However, I didn't use the rest of the cats...my daughter claimed one for her own use!

The cats were coloured with Copic Markers.  The white panel and the box are die cut using Mama Elephant's All Prettied Up die set.  The pinkish part of the box is a scrap I saved from the Easter bunny card (I put the white felt bunny on top of a white card stock and sprayed them with Heidi's color shine, I just used the sprayed part of the card stock to die cut the box).  The flap of the box is just a piece of craft paper from my daughter's stash.  I used uni-posca to add the yellow polka dot on the flap.  The sentiment is from Stampendous HOPPY MOMENTS House Mouse Stamp set



Thank you for dropping by, have a fantastic and creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment