Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hope You're Feline Better Soon!








Clearly Besotted's You're Purrfect stamp set has so many cute kitties.  I decided to made another card with them.  

The background, i.e. the wall and the carpet are patterned paper from Recollections.  

The "shelf" was made using Mama Elephant's Peek A Frame die set.  I used the window die for the front of the shelf and made the top and the bottom myself to make the shelf look a little more realistic.  

I die cut the window frame with 110 lb white card stock three times and glue the frames on top of each other to get the dimension I want.  I then die cut the window frame one more time with light grey card stock to get a second colour for the doors of the self.   

All the lovely kitties, cushion, yarns and fish bone were coloured with Copic Marker!

I still have three cats I haven't used from this stamp set and will properly be making one cute and cuddly card with them!



Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful and creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment