Today I am back with a flowery card. I stamped MFT's flower stamps on a piece of watercolour card stock using Ranger's Archival black ink. The flowers pattern were watercolored on the negative space with green and aqua, and orange and yellow for the centre of the flowers.
On a white card stock, I die cut the "windows" using MFT's die. I then embossed it with We R Memory Keepers' embossing folder. I also splashed the green and the aqua colours I used for the flower pattern on the embossed white card panel.
The sentiment and the black ink are from Hero Arts. However, the stamp set for the sentiment is already retired but I was able to find it on amazon.com. I also used the Misti to help stamping on an embossed surface. I finished off the card by adhering the embossed panel to the flower pattern pattern panel using foam adhesive. The whole thing was then adhered to the card base.
Products used are listed below. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fun crafting.
Affiliate links used.