Thursday, January 26, 2017

Bugs & Kisses

Hello my crafty friends, I am back with a small Valentine's Day note card.  I am actually making many of these with variety of colours for my daughter's class mates.  Today I am only showing the blue combo (for the boys) here!  I will post the rest on Instagram when they are all done!

The image and the sentiment are from the Mini Chompy stamp from Your Next Stamp.  
The polaroid frame is from My Favourite Things' exclusive Precious Polaroids die set.  
The pattern paper is from American Girls.  
The arrow paper clip is from Ikea.  
The pretty envelop and the sentiment were made using Concord & 9th's Love Notes Bundle.  
The image was coloured using Copic Markers.  

That's it!


Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment