I used Doodlebug's patterned paper for the backgrounds, the sentiment strip and the butterfly. I distressed the edge of the butterfly with distress ink and coloured its body with orange marker. The sentiment strip was also distressed with some gray ink to tune down the white poker dot so that the HOORAY sentiment stands out. All the flowers are stickers from years ago and I can't find them anymore. However, you can make them yourself with the flower dies you have and I am sure it will looks fantastic :)
All other products I used are listed below. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day!
Affiliate links used below.