Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Patterned Paper & Felt Flowers

Hello, it was a long weekend in Canada!  My daughter had 5 days off and we were out most of the time, not outdoor though cause it was snowing and raining all weekend!  

Anyway, here is my very simple card.  I used some American Crafts patterned papers (from a couple years ago), felt and sequins to make the flowers.  The pattern paper were punched out using Martha Stewart Layering Punch - Wild Flower, while the felt were die cut with the Desert Bouquet die set from My Favourite Things.  

I don't know why but I just like to colour the felt myself...and so I did it again.  This time, I used distress ink and rubbed the ink pad directly on the die cut felt pieces.  Tips, I used the sticky side of a post-it note to hold down the felt while rubbing the ink on.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps' stamp set.




Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day!




No comments:

Post a Comment