Saturday, April 16, 2016

Shimmery Twinkly Polka Dot - Mouse Sending Hugs

I have fun colouring this sweet and cute image from Stamping Bella using colour pencils on a piece of paper that has a lot of tooth (Ranger's watercolour paper will do too, I have linked it below).  The colour scheme of this image is inspired by a watercolour painting found on Pinterest.  

I used two different polka dot embossing folders for the background.  The penal with small polka dots was trimmed down to be just a little bigger than the panel with the coloured image.  They are put together on top of each other in an angle to make the card more interesting.

I also used Wink of Stella to add shimmers to the polka dots on the cup and the big polka dots on the background.  Unfortunately, the shimmers were very hard to capture with my camera!





Thank you for stopping by.  Please leave me a comment...I'd love to hear what you thing about this card.  Have a wonderful and creative day!



No comments:

Post a Comment